What We Can Offer Your Next Event
Concept Event Management is a boutique Conference & Event Management Company with a long history of producing events and conferences for clients in corporate, government, association and not-for-profit organisations.
Drawing on the 75 years combined experience of our highly respected team, Concept Event Management has been successfully delivering events and conferences of all shapes and sizes since its inception 12 years ago.
We pride ourselves on being friendly, efficient and creative. We build genuine relationships with our clients and our suppliers. We work for large and small clients – all of who receive the same level of professionalism and care.
- Every event receives the same attention to detail – whether you are 150 to 15,000 in attendance – all our clients receive the same level of personal attention.
- Experience with a wide varieties of venues within in each city, State and regional location throughout Australia.
- Experience delivering conferences and events for all sectors; Corporate, Government, Associations and Not-for-profit (or Australian Community)
- Delivery of your event to your budget every time – not matter if big or small. We have experience in achieving excellent results with tight budgets and creative ideas.
- Full range of Conference Management Services can be provided including; budgeting and timeline management, price negotiating, venue sourcing, catering management, A/V sourcing and recommendations, onsite management, social program management, registration management, website development and management, program and speaker management, attendee/delegate engagement strategies, accommodation sourcing and management, sponsorship and exhibition management.
CEM’s longest running client hosts an annual Convention for their membership. The annual convention draws more than 1,000 attendees from around Australia, running for 4 consecutive days. The Convention includes a full business program of plenary and 3-4 concurrent sessions, 3 gala events, a full tour program, various ad-hoc meetings and AGMs and over 3,500 sq metres of exhibition. Under CEM’s management, the event has seen a substantial growth in delegate numbers, sponsorship revenue, and in the size and quality of the exhibition.
Concept Event Management is responsible for the entire conference including: online delegate registration & accommodation; financial management; production & speaker management; marketing (including print and web based); social events; sponsorship and exhibition sales.
- CEM understands the importance of these events and the impression that must be left for the nominees, finalists and winners as well as the industry and association providing the awards.
- Awards are a complex yet important part of an organisations ongoing recognition of industry excellence and the message you send through the awards event is a strong and important one. CEM understand this and is able to develop a show unique to your industry and with clear messaging.
- You are in expert hands – Creative and Technical Director and co-founder of CEM, Mark Wallage, is one of Australia’s leading event producers. Mark has over 30 years’ experience in producing Awards shows and his expertise will guide you through the whole process.
- Experience across Australia and overseas in managing Awards shows of all sizes.
- Excellent relationships with suppliers, including production houses and venues alike.
- Services included; scouting for MC and MC management, sequencing of awards event, collection of nominees bio’s and images, scripting each nomination from provided images, A/V sourcing and price negotiations, venue sourcing with price negotiations and management of all requirements, graphic content development, onsite management.
Concept Events has worked one client since 2013 managing their national awards program. This major project involves creating content for the awards program in each state of Australia, along with producing the actual awards events in Victoria, ACT, NSW and the final National Event.
These events attract upwards of 750 guests at each venue and are highly regarded within the industry.
Along with creating the look and design, CEM creates numerous brochures, web pages, program books and typically more than 170 finalist and winner videos.
- Exhibitions are a crucial element to most Conferences as they bring industry to members and allow the two to network and learn from each other.
- Concept Events manages a number of large (and small) exhibitions each year and has a proven track record in exceeding sponsorship and exhibition targets for our clients.
- CEM has experience in successfully delivering exhibitions of up to 3500 m2 of utilised floor space and up to 75 companies for individual events.
- We also manage the smaller size exhibitions including table top displays . No project too big or too small.
ROADSHOWS AND PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- Internal staff roadshows to client presentations, CEM has extensive experience in developing effective roadshow programs for any purpose.
- From the opulent stage set and unveiling of the main event to the re-branding of a company and service, CEM will help deliver your product with the flair and uniqueness it deserves.
- CEM has experience with multiple city launches and delivers an event designed to support all the needs; networking, engaging and memorable.
- Quick turnaround time for venue sourcing and roadshow management.
- Multi-city programs managed as one event to maximise efficiency and keep costs low.
- Creative ideas that match your message. Unique concepts allowing transportability of creative and branding
Ideas to Activation
Working together to achieve success
(61) 2 9436 0232
Level 2, 60-62 Willoughby Road
Crows Nest NSW 2065
PO Box 1179, Crows Nest 1585